Belvedere Golf Club
Ranked with the best member clubs in Eastern Canada this traditional "Country Club" layout winds through hardwood lined fairways and plays to a four hour round walking or riding. A must to play on your PEI Tour, this Par 72, 18 hole course is groomed daily to tournament like conditions and has been recently renovated architect Graham Cooke.
Situated on 150 acres within the city limits of Charlottetown, Belvedere today stands as the patriarch in the midst of a host of championship golf courses that have earned Prince Edward Island the reputation of being the leading golf destination in Canada and among the top in North America. Belvedere, in the last decade, has added another feather in the cap of its century of renowned existence, this one as the home course of Lorie Kane, one of the prestigious stars on the Ladies Professional Golf Tour.
- Play a round in under four hours
- 5 minutes from downtown Charlottetown
- Groomed daily to tournament conditions
- Best food from the best view in town at a more reasonable price
- Mens, Ladies, Junior, and Intermediate memberships available
View Larger Map